| We found out 1 week after we moved into our new home :) |
![]() | ||
Surprise face!
|
![]() |
| Baby Gipson #2 (due Feb.3, 2013) |
Along with the blessing of another baby, comes the morning sickness! I was sick for about 6 months with Sienna and I am really hoping that it doesn't last that long this time. I have not been throwing up nearly as much as I did with Sienna, but I am nauseous much more often. I do throw up every morning now and Sienna loves it. Yes, that's right...Sienna loves it when I throw up. She laughs and says, "Mommy, mo (more). Mo, mommy!" Awesome. She likes to imitate me throwing up while it's happening, which, definitely makes me smile while I'm hugging the toilet. I can't help but laugh.
There was a day last week, however, that she did not like it. I was starting to get her something to drink and I had to run to the bathroom. She followed me in there and said, "No mo mommy. I want yuce (juice). No mo....no mo mommy." I swear to you, she grabbed toilet paper, gave it to me, flushed the toilet, and was pulling me away...as I was continuing to throw up. It was really funny. Even though I do not like being sick (it's especially hard with a busy toddler), it is so worth it and I will gladly take it, knowing there will be a little baby at the end of this!
I will continue to update you throughout our pregnancy, so check back sometime soon!
![]() |
| We can't wait to see this sweet girl as a BIG SISTER! |
How is it possible that our sweet Sienna is going to be 2 in a little over a month???
Time has gone by WAY too fast!





3 comments:
I LOVE Sienna's obsession with your puking. What a cute bit sister!
We are so excited for you guys! I love Sienna's surprised face. I hope the morning sickness goes away soon.
We loved Sea World. I think Sienna would love it too. We didn't get to see the Animal Show but we hope to go back next summer!
So happy for you and your adorable family!!! Such exciting times! :)
Post a Comment