Friday, April 9, 2010

Boy or Girl

Next Saturday we find out what we're having!!! We can't believe that in one week we will know if we will have a son or daughter at the end of the summer. Keep posted for the fun news :) Anyone have any guesses?? Who thinks it's going to be a girl? Who thinks it's going to be a boy?

3 comments:

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said...

hey! you can do a poll as part of your blog. Sign onto your blog, go to layout, then "add a gadget" and select the "poll" gadget. It will tally it for you as people make their guesses. Have fun!!!! We can't wait to hear what Baby Gipson will be. Nik and I both vote GIRL.

The Gipson's said...

Good to know! I am not blog-savvy, so I'm glad you told me. I'll try that right now!!

Janessa said...

Who thinks it's going to be both? I DO!!!