We're lame, I know...but it's still fun
This was a picture of the maze this year.
How cute is my mom??
The three lovely ladies about to begin our adventure
Here's the corn maze...it was really confusing...I'm not going to lie
FYI-This measuring apparatus is wrong, I'm NOT 5'!! I'm 5'2", every inch counts!!My cousin Christy came down to Visalia for our annual fall get-together. We have done this several years now and we both look forward to it. We go to a pumpkin patch, find a perfect pumpkin, take fun pictures, enjoy the fall weather, and usually do some type of crafting. When I found out Christy was going to come, I was so excited, but thought it was going to be weird to look for pumpkins in hot weather. Well, low and behold...I woke up Saturday morning to a gray sky as well as wet sidewalks and streets. I loved it! Our first rain of the season. It was perfect for our fall weekend together! Although the sun did come out, and it did get a little warmer, it was cooler than it has been in a long time and I welcomed it eagerly! We had fun crafting, hanging out with one another, and shopping. We watched childhood videos of ourselves when we used to go camping and I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting and I thought I might pee my pants. In the video, we had put on our version of Star Search with some of our other cousins (shout out to Leslie and Jessica!). We watched ourselves dance to "Baby, Baby" by Amy Grant and "A Whole New World" from Aladdin! We told the lamest jokes for our comedy portion and we were both in terribly awkward stages. It was hilarious. We also got mad when our parents voted (yes, we made them vote) that we all tied. What's the chance of that happening? :) If any of you have video's from your childhood, I recommend you pull them out. They were so fun to watch!!
This weekend we also had a blast going through a corn maze in Visalia. I have never been to this one and I'm sad I hadn't experienced this earlier. It was awesome. My mom, Christy, and I had so much fun going through it. There are no lights and you can only use a flashlight to find your way through a 10 acre maze. I want to go back again!
Thanks for coming to visit Christy! I love you and I can't wait to see you again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment