
Well this is a little overdue!! My best friend Jenny and her husband just had their first baby. On September 23rd, Dorothy Adeline Rogers made her entrance into the world. At 7 lbs. 12 oz., she was just beautiful. It was so exciting for my mom and I to go up to the hospital and see the new member of their family. It was surreal to be there watching Jen with her new little girl. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we met in Jr. high. We've gone through so much together- high school, college, and marriage. I am so excited for this new adventure in her life. Jenny and Even are going to be great parents! It's fun to be back near them so that I can see little Dorothy grow up. How cute are her tiny feet? The socks were so little and they were baggy! I love them :)
1 comment:
Finally someone posts some photos of that sweetheart! I can't stand being out here and not being able to see Jen.... looks like fun.
Post a Comment