Sunday, June 16, 2013

Catch up time. 3 & 4 months


Catch up time!! Here we go...


Here is Harper at 3 months! (She's almost 5 months now)

Sienna put this crown on her

sisterly love

In May, it got hot!! Sienna and daddy went in the pool for the first time.




matching outfits :)

Sienna had her 1st dentist apt. She did awesome!

She actually liked it! I was so proud of her.



In May, Garth and I went to Arizona for a wedding. Sienna stayed with her grandma and grandpa, but Harper joined us. She was amazing on the flights and was a happy and easy baby the whole weekend. Nana (Garth's mom) was there to help, and we appreciated the extra hands. We had fun spending time together at the pool and dancing at the wedding!



We missed our sweet Sienna, but we had a wonderful time at Scott and Kate's wedding!

Harper at 4 months:


In June, Nana came to visit and brought our nephews up with her. It was a BLAST! We swam all weekend and the kids even slept in a tent with Garth. 


Garth, probably thinking, "Why did I do this?" haha

Sienna loves her cousins SO much.

My sweet Harper. She is amazing. At 4 months, she's finally sleeping through the night, hallelujah! She is an incredibly happy girl and she will give you smiles all day long (although it's hard to capture them...she is very interested in the camera). She loves looking at everything going on around her and she loves watching Sienna. She has really found her voice lately and we love to hear her talk. She is holding her hands and lately can't stop sucking on her fist. Sienna always wants to be near her and still loves holding her hand. She is obsessed with Harper, just like mommy and daddy! 





On June 4th, we celebrated 8 years of marriage! 8 years!! That is crazy. After 8 years with this man, I feel so happy and fulfilled with my life. I feel so lucky and am blessed to be his wife. 

I am also SO incredibly blessed to be a mama to these amazing little loves.

 Harper's first time in the pool
...and she fell asleep

 Here is a picture of our family, today, on Father's Day. We had a wonderful day celebrating Garth and my dad. Two men that I love so very much.
Happy Father's Day Garth

2 comments:

The Holguins said...

How is she already almost 5 months old!? I love watching your sweet girls grow! and I like the pink onesie Harper is wearing with the silver butterflies ;) wink wink

The Gipson's said...

Thanks Heidi! Harper has gotten more use out of them than Sienna did :). I LOVE them!!