Sunday, April 7, 2013

2 months and Easter

Harper is 2 months old and has captivated our hearts even more. She recently started smiling and I am obsessed with her little gummy grin.

We just moved Harper into her crib last week and just like her big sister did, she started sleeping even longer! Woo-hoo! She sleeps anywhere from 5-6 hours at night (7 hrs a few times) and then after a feeding, goes back down for about 3 hrs. We followed the book Baby Wise with Sienna and she slept through the night at 8 weeks and we're doing it again with Harper, so hopefully this little love will sleep through the night soon. She is much smaller than Sienna was, but I am SO proud of her and will gladly take 5-6 hours right now :). She is amazing.

Our blue eyed girl


One day Sienna was calling me to come look at Harper. She had put these glasses on her (upside down of course) :)

Sienna continues to be obsessed with "her baby," as she calls her. She constantly wants to hug and kiss her. Often when Harper is sleeping, we tell her not to touch Harper. She looks at me and says, "Mommy, I NEED to touch her. I NEED to touch my Harper. Pleeeassse??" How can I resist that? So, I let her gently touch her feet or her back. When Harper is awake, I often find Sienna laying next to her on the ground, or sitting next to her, holding her hand or kissing her head. It is precious! 




 I had to add this picture because I think it's just so sweet. She is such a beautiful girl and this picture reminds me how she's growing up. Sad.
She is sitting on a chair having her cereal with milk, her favorite breakfast item.

EASTER
This year we hosted Easter at our home. It was great! Garth's family made the drive up here from southern California and we had a wonderful time (although we really missed Kimu and Klaire). My parents also joined us.

Sienna opening her Easter basket
Harper and some of her goodies--modeling Sienna's glow-in-the-dark glasses. 

I don't have any pictures of the Easter egg hunt because I video taped it. But it was a lot of fun watching these three trying to find the eggs. Sienna LOVED it!

after the Easter egg hunt

checking out her loot

Sweetie Pie looking way too cute in her  Easter dress

our family

love her!!

Harper wasn't into taking a picture with sister.





1 comment:

The Holguins said...

So do you think Harpers eye will be staying blue?!?! Love the pictures :)