Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bubbles

Who knew this little $5 bubble blower from Michael's would make Sienna so happy?
I have to admit, I was pretty impressed by the amount of bubbles this little guy produced! They were beautiful and in the right light, the bubbles were all different colors. It was beautiful.
Sienna was AMAZED by them. We played with them for a long time. The look of amazement and wonder melted my heart. She was so excited.
She would try to catch them, touch them, or just watch them slowly fall to the ground.

Then after a while, she tried to eat them. It was awesome.



3 comments:

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said...

She is so adorable. I just want to squish her!!! Bubbles have an amazing magical quality :)

Heather Wood said...

Wow! I'm glad you posted this because we have had some real duds when it comes to bubble bottles. Aaron loves the one bubble we can manage to blow out, but he would be thrilled with many! Great pictures!

Briana said...

Oh love that. You should get candy bubbles next time so she can eat them! <3