Wow, it's been way too long since I've blogged!!
Here is a quick update of what's happened since October:
Halloween
Sienna was the cutest strawberry I've ever seen. We went trick-or-treating up in Clovis with some good friends. She sat in the wagon the whole night and just enjoyed watching her friends run around!
MUSTACHE BASH
In November, I threw Garth a surprise 30th birthday. It was a 'Mustache' theme and we had a blast. We had a crowded house with about 50 people. It was a really fun time filled with yummy food, a photo booth, and some fire pits to keep warm!
The '30' cut into the back lawn by Kimu and Tyler
Garth coming home from golfing with his friend Nick

Mustache Decorations
Most of the pictures downstairs had mustaches added to all of them :)
Photobooth time

best baby mustache worn by my most beautiful, precious niece Klaire

Thanksgiving
We had an awesome Thanksgiving down south with both sides of our family. We all got together at Garth's Aunt and Uncle's home in Long Beach. There were about 30 of us and it was a whole lot of fun! I'm bummed we didn't get a whole group picture, but here are a couple pictures from the fun night.
My mom and I
Thanksgiving was also memorable because it was the first time (and hopefully last time) Sienna had an explosion in her diaper when we laid her down to take a nap in her pack n play and then rubbed it all over the crib and herself. It wasn't as bad as it could've been, because Garth went upstairs to check on her. So he stopped it before it could've gotten worse. It was good times cleaning up that mess! Good thing Garth's sister was there to help me out, she was a lifesaver! So sad I didn't get any pictures...it was a funny moment!








2 comments:
The Mustache Bash looks like it was a ton of fun. Sorry we missed it. I did not even recognize the Deans in the picture. I had to take a second look.
Lots of fun stuff!!! Sorry we missed the party too :(
Post a Comment