Thursday, October 6, 2011

Keith

Yes, I changed the background again. I'm a little nutty sometimes. People that know me know that Fall is my favorite season, but I felt like that previous background was a little too intense for me. It was like a big Fall slap in the face. So we toned it down a bit :). I'm much happier with the outcome.

Anyways...

This last Tuesday, my dad called me around lunch time and asked if I wanted a free ticket to go see Keith Urban with my mom! Ummm...YES!! My dad is good friend's with Keith Urban's personal trainer, Steve. So Steve called the day of the concert with 2 tickets and my dad wasn't able to make it. So I gladly filled his shoes.

We had AMAZING seats and the concert was one of the best ones I've been to. Keith interacted with the audience a lot, pulled people on stage, and walked around the audience performing in various locations. Not only that, but I touched his hand 2 times! Yes, I sound like a high-schooler, and I feel very dorky, but it was pretty exciting! We were sitting right next to this little platform near the stage and he came and sang on it several times. He also walked right by our seats a couple times (enter the hand touch x2). I had a great time with my mom and it was such a fun night!

My mom, Steve, and I

Keith

Here's a video (if it works) of Keith walking right by us...I forgot I had the camera going in the wrong direction and I don't know how to change it. Lame. But if you tilt your head or your computer (if you have a laptop), you will see him walking by us and hear everyone going crazy for him. Fun times :).

No comments: