Wednesday, April 20, 2011

videos of Sienna

Here are my two favorite people playing together.

Sorry the video's a little dark. I was using our laptop to record it and we didn't have the best lighting.


One funny fact about Sienna is that she loves pictures or videos of herself. She starts talking to the "baby" she sees and gets excited and squeals. Here she is talking to the baby on the computer. Again, not the best quality, but it was filmed on our computer, not our video camera.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm not sure she could be any cuter Vanessa!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Too cute! I love at the end where she tries to use her hand to make the noise herself! :)

On a side note, one of the ladies I sing with in our praise team was talking about her super cute, very little cousin (?) named Sienna, born a few months before Ellie. Come to find out it was your Sienna, and it was Lori Armagost I was talking to :)

The Gipson's said...

Thanks girls!

That's funny Stephanie! Yeah, she's Garth's mom's cousin. She's so sweet! That's neat that you sing in the praise team together!