Once Sienna was born, I found that I was sitting on the couch a lot, while nursing her. It would take 30 minutes and I would be doing it every 2 hours in the beginning! I realized I had a lot of time on my hands while I was sitting there. So I started reading blogs! I would start reading a friends blog and then click on someone they follow...and it would go on and on. While doing this, I started finding some of the most creative women out there! There are several blogs I look at regularly now, while feeding Sienna. So they have definitely inspired me to be creative again and I have also found some amazing and easy recipes on these blogs. Well, I decided to make a craft I found from the idearoom.net. I made a felt heart wreath for Valentine's Day. Click Here for step by step directions on how to make this wreath.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this!!!! I've been trying to think of something to make and this looks perfect.
Great picture of Sienna. She's so pretty in pink :)
Oh Solange, it's sooo easy! You should definitely try it out. I love the texture and the look of it. Let me know if you try it and how it goes!
So Cute Vanessa! I LOVE it!
LOVE!
That turned out so cute! I'm going to write that blog down :)
Post a Comment