Here are some pictures from the last few weeks! We've had a busy December, but it's been full of laughter, friends, family, and good times. Also, Sienna's become very active lately. She can now lift her head and shoulders off of the ground, she giggles and laughs a lot, and loves playing with her toys. She grabs them and puts them in her mouth. We think she is teething, because she has started drooling like crazy and everything she touches, she wants in her mouth. We have a doctor appointment in a little over a week and we'll see what he says. She's still so sweet and we continue to dance, sing, and act crazy non-stop to see her huge smile and hear those precious giggles.
Here is Sienna lately:
Hanging out with cousin Kimu
Lily and Sienna (BFF's)

Sweet girl
Look who can lift her head now!!








2 comments:
I feel like I have a comment for every little photo of her. Goodness gracious she is just gorgeous! Miss you guys so much! xoxo
I second Jen's comment...this gal puts Gerber babies to shame with her preciousness. Can't wait to meet her. <3
Post a Comment