Friday, September 24, 2010

Newborn Pictures

Here is a link to a slideshow of Sienna's newborn pictures. We're blessed with several friends that have their own photography business. These were taken by Erin and Kelley from Studio 317. We love them!!

Make sure to have the speakers turned on because it's set to a song. When I first watched this, it made me cry, not only because they're beautiful pictures, but because I always sing this song to her and it happened to be the song in the background :).

http://www.studio317photo.com/sienna/

3 comments:

Heather Wood said...

Those are so beautiful! My favorite is the last one with Vanessa and Sienna. She's smiling! How special to have these!

Keith & Michelle said...

What beautiful pictures! She looks like a little Anne Geddes baby. Just adorable.

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE it!!! Such great pictures :) Can't wait to meet and squeeze her!